4th Academy and Symposium of Entrepreneurship
The Greek entrepreneurship on the road to development and openness
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), in collaboration with IMEDA and the support of the KEMEL, the Greek-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Young Liberals and KEFiM, host the 4th Academy and Symposium of Entrepreneurship.
The Academy offers an experiential seminar, analyzing the operation of a business in real-time conditions, offering training to new entrepreneurs or young business professionals in the specific demands of the modern market.
At the same time, the Symposium brings together executives of important exporting Greek companies with young entrepreneurs, to exchange views on the business environment, the needs of the contemporary market environment and the promotion of the social image of entrepreneurship.
We want to answer the following questions:
- What is “business”?
- What is the economic environment today?
- How do we check if there is room in the market for my idea?
- How do we draw the Business Plan and how do we find funding sources?
- How do we promote our business in the market and how do we find clientele?
- How can we use electronic media for my business?
- In what ways can entrepreneurship increase its popularity in Greece?
The purpose of the seminar cycle is to present and analyze all the steps of a business plan, from inception to promotion of the product or service to the market, providing the necessary business and strategy tools.
It also aspired to give to young people with an active interest in entrepreneurship the opportunity to get to know each other, to exchange ideas and opinions on the Greek economy and to build a common culture of creativity.
The program lasts 3 days, from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of September 2019. The courses will be held daily and will be accompanied by visits to local businesses and lectures by specialists.
The program will be held at Sikyon Coast Hotel, at Xylokastro (Peloponnese). A coach will transfer the participants from Athens center to the venue.
Mr. Pantelis Lamprou [Consultandt, frm. Director of Communication of Athens Stockexhange Market]
Apostolos Siokas [Economist]
Dr. George Karlatiras [Deputy Director IMEDA]
Vasileios Peratzakis [Investing Consultant, e-business specialist]
Representative of Greek-German Chamber of Commerce (tbc)
George Marinos Papanikolaou [HR Payroll Specialist, Chairman Young Liberals]
Alexandros Skouras [President of KEFiM]
HOW TO APPLY
The seminar is ideal for those who are interested in running their own business or are at the early stage looking for advice.
Due to the limited capacity, applicants are encouraged to submit the filled out application form by Friday 13 September 2019 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel.: 213 0333667 (MDr. Grammenos).
The application can be found at: fnf-europe.org and imeda.eu.
The program is funded by the FNF. The symbolic entry fee is EUR 20.00.
- Full participation in lectures and workshops
- Accommodation (2 nights in double room at Sikyon Coast 4 *)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and coffee breaks
- Free access to all educational material
- The texts published by the FNF
- Certification and Diploma Award (for full attendance)