Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Executive Director
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director is responsible for all administrative, programmatic, and clerical support of the Center for Liberal Studies – Markos Dragoumis (KEFiM).
(1) dealing with vendors and contractors, organizing travel, and handling expense reports;
(2) assisting with the planning and execution of KEFiM programs and events;
(3) and ensuring that the entire office is well organized, adequately resourced, and prepared to carry out its daily tasks.
- Administrative support for the executive team: travel arrangements, scheduling, correspondence, expense report, keeping calendars, monthly reports, and special projects.
- Procurement needs for KEFiM sponsored events: arranging venues, invitations, mailing lists, menus etc.
- General support for KEFiM: subscription maintenance, maintaining department files and lists, ordering office supplies.
- Manage the budget and track all KEFiM expenditures.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
Computers: Microsoft Office; internet skills; good understanding of Google Calendar or other scheduling and planning software; excellent typing and word processing skills; database experience helpful
- Mastery of Greek and English language and composition. Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Attention to detail and dependability required
- Excellent organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in Greek politics and liberalism/libertarianism
- Mature and professional
- Willingness to take direction and to work with others in a team
- Understand and support KEFiM’s goals and objectives.
All interested candidates should submit their one-page resume and cover letter at “careers @ kefim.org” and mention “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.